As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners online to promote our website and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You’ll collaborate with our content & SEO team to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise. This position is in-house Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
If you are looking to become an expert in your field and work with one of the fastest-growing companies in the Tampa Bay Area, then this might be the right fit for you.
SEO Outreach Specialist
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- 1-3 years of basic outreach or link building knowledge
- Skilled communicator across different media and audiences with an eye for detail
- Familiarity with outreach tools such as Cision, BuzzStream, SparkToro, HARO, Hunter, etc.
- Copywriting/content development experience
- Insurance/Medicare knowledge a HUGE plus
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Deadline-driven is a requirement. We move fast.
- Experience in analyzing content performance
- Proficient in spelling and grammar
- Prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information.
- Reaching out and trying to establish a connection.
- Responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- Preparing and strategically distributing press releases.
- Pitching topics to editors and publishers
In The First Month You Will
- Take ownership of strategic projects at their initial stages or join relevant existing initiatives.
- Dive into how we do outreach to understand our process completely and craft new methods to share with the team. We only hire hands-on people who take the initiative.
- Understand the ins and outs of your role completely as an outreach specialist
In The First Six Months You Will
- Build up relationships with website publishers and online influencers.
- Propose unique outreach project ideas.
- Learn our content structure & spreadsheets
In The First Year You Will
- Become an outreach expert, capable of tackling any outreach project like a pro.
- Be a success story with our organic growth efforts. You will be able to show concrete, bottom-line impact thanks to your projects, and you will be imagining the next batch of even more ambitious projects to drive organic growth.
ABOUT ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS (EIP) Based in Palm Harbor, FL and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for 2019, 2020, 2021 by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Our recipe for success is a combination of world-class year-round lead generation, company culture, and dedication to our employees that’s reflected in everything from on-going training and coaching to our top-notch compensation plan. Our culture is built around our values of reliability, integrity, transparency, and commitment. We want our team to enjoy working in this environment. We’re devoted to our clients, but our true devotion is to our team members.