We are seeking a Paid Social Media Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to drive revenue through lead generation tactics. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the Paid and organic Social Media environment. This candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for research and have a data-driven mindset.
- Implement and manage Paid Social Advertising campaigns
- Ensure proper tracking set up in the Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Create and maintain Paid Social strategy programs for new and existing campaigns
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts to ensure they are achieving the treach, engagement, and conversion goals
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and content)
- Produce detailed reports analyzing paid social media campaigns
- Manage bid rules and optimization efforts at the campaign, audience and ad levels
- Keep current on industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital or social; specifically, directly managing a paid social budget
- Thorough working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and other advertising interfaces, and be familiar with Pinterest.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flex hours
- Optional: FSA, 401K,
Salary based on experience
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
If you feel that you are the right fit for this programming position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application today!