Do you have a talent for data, have a curious personality, love to play with puzzles and solve complex problems? We are looking for a talented individual with a marketing background that can serve as the hub for the marketing team wherever data is in play, a role that would place you at the center of the action in a fast-moving and innovative environment. You will play a central role in all marketing-related activities where data-driven analysis, insights, and tools are relied upon to make decisions. This position will work side-by-side with our marketing, development, and sales teams in our mission to deliver innovative customer-centric solutions.
If you have a deep passion for data and analytics and want to work for a company that makes data-driven decisions, we would like to offer you an opportunity to join one of the best cultures in Tampa Bay.
- Analyze marketing data, identify trends, and provide insights using advanced analytical methods
- Prepare and deliver data visualizations based on marketing performance to an executive team, translating analytic insight into actionable recommendations
- Transform raw data into actionable insights on campaign performance, leads, and audience segments that ensure marketing efforts are effectively driving conversion, growth & revenue
- Ensures data integrity practices and procedures are implemented and adhered to for quality compliance and to meet industry standards
- Ensuring compliance with HIPPA data security requirements
- Storytelling with data via dashboards and data visualizations in Tableau or Google Data Studio and good presentations skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field such as business/data analytics, statistics, mathematics. Alternative, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in quantitative discipline or Marketing
- 3+ years in an analytical role
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using SQL a database management tool. Experience with querying relational database systems required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Datorama and Salesforce/Einstein a plus
- Communicator with strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in strategizing and partnering with an executive team on building out an analytics framework based on the business strategy and business questions
- Proficient in working with large data sets and marketing automation platforms
Elite Insurance Partners (EIP)
Based in Palm Harbor, FL and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked #112 on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for for several years by both the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc.