Do you enjoy the process of building and optimizing ad campaigns on Facebook? Are you passionate about online marketing and know the ins and outs of all things Facebook? And are you looking for an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company? If you answered yes, then you might have found your next role. Elite Insurance Partners is seeking a Facebook Ad Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to drive revenue through lead generation tactics. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with composing and driving social advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager and other platforms. This candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for research and have a data-driven mindset.
The Facebook Ad Specialist will receive a competitive salary based on experience and benefits which includes health, life, long-term care, cancer, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay and more!
Facebook Ad Specialist Responsibilities
- Implement and manage Paid Social Advertising campaigns
- Ensure proper tracking set up in the social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Create and maintain Paid Social strategy programs for new and existing campaigns.
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts to ensure they are achieving the treach, engagement, and conversion goals.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and content)
- Produce detailed reports analyzing paid social media campaigns.
- Manage bid rules and optimization efforts at the campaign, audience, and ad levels.
- Keep current on industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics and performance.
Facebook Ad Specialist Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital or social; specifically, directly managing a paid social budget.
- Thorough working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other advertising interfaces, and be familiar with Pinterest.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Flex hours
- Optional: FSA, 401K,
ABOUT ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS (EIP) Based in Palm Harbor, FL and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for 2019, 2020, 2021 by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Our recipe for success is a combination of world-class year-round lead generation, company culture, and dedication to our employees that is reflected in everything from on-going training and coaching to our top-notch compensation plan. Our culture is built around our values of reliability, integrity, transparency, and commitment. We want our team to enjoy working in this environment. We are devoted to our clients, but our true devotion is to our team members.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM?
If you feel that you are the right fit for this programming position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application today!