In this role, the Director of Product Management will be accountable for the development, communication, and execution of the entire product lifecycle, including product roadmaps. You will demonstrate a desire for innovation and creativity focusing on outcomes with a balance of speed and precision. Working closely with the COO, you will be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts to actionable projects while juggling multiple assignments at one time. Your capacity to think strategically while delivering incrementally will lead the way for our company to be the benchmark in the Medicare Insurance space. The position will be based out of our Palm Harbor, Fl location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the feature product planning and execution lifecycle from end-to-end
- Develop and maintain a viable product roadmap with clear objectives to reach key KPIs
- Document requirements for all projects/initiatives
- Works closely with executives, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Runs beta and pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples. In Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- Accurately and consistently communicate product status and completion of critical milestones
- Support product training
- Liaise with other departmental heads to plan and implement action plans for improved technology
Required Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Background in mathematics is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of product management, product marketing, or product development experience
- Highly organized and proven project management skills
- Proficient in software development best practices
- Experience with utilizing Salesforce, AWS Platform, Goggle Cloud Platform, and AI & ML Platforms
- In-depth Telephony experience (Twilio / Amazon Connect Preferred)
- Knowledgeable with HIPAA data privacy and data security
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you are the right fit for this Director of Product Management position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application today!
ABOUT ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS (EIP)
Based in Palm Harbor, FL, and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for 2019, 2020, 2021 by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Our recipe for success is a combination of world-class year-round lead generation, company culture, and dedication to our employees that’s reflected in everything from ongoing training and coaching to our top-notch compensation plan. Our culture is built around our values of reliability, integrity, transparency, and commitment. We want our team to enjoy working in this environment. We’re devoted to our clients, but our true devotion is to our team members.