At Elite Insurance Partners, we’re helping Medicare beneficiaries understand all their Medicare options by giving them the resources they need to make an educated decision. As our Content Strategist, you’ll play a key role in creating copy that drives growth and retention while educating and building our Medicare community ‘ balancing sales-driving calls to action with learning moments and editorial storytelling should come naturally to you.
You’ll be a cross-functional creative partner across growth, content, product marketing, and design teams, and should have experience working with multiple stakeholders across projects. You’ll be responsible for evolving our brand voice and maintaining our editorial with the content team.
You’ll be joining a team of Medicare experts & SEOs who are passionate about authenticity and transparency ‘ we’re all about real talk & breaking Medicare taboos. As our Content Strategist, you’ll infuse our brand voice with these principles, whether you’re writing website content, video outlines, product landing pages, or guest posts.
Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Manage your content calendars.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create content for all channels
- Ensure accuracy and fact-check all content. Update and refresh content as needed.
- Master our branding and voice tactics and how it translates into current market trends, search engine optimization (SEO) and user experience (UX) best practices.
- Write engaging and grammatically clean content to engage our target audience across multiple digital and marketing channels.
- Identify content buckets, adapt product copy and recommend changes as needed
- Adhere to our editorial style guide to ensure correct articulation of our content
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital content creation
- Insurance/Medicare knowledge a MUST
- Having your 2-15 Florida Insurance License is a HUGE plus
- Versatile copywriting skills ‘ you should be able to flex across short-form ad copy and longer, more educational email copy.
- Experience making complex, abstract topics feel accessible and human.
- A clear understanding of best practices around inclusive language.
- General knowledge of SEO and UX best practices, and how to implement them while maintaining brand voice.
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Deadline-driven is a requirement. We move fast.
- Experience in analyzing content performance in Google Search Console and SEO tools
- Proficient in spelling and grammar
ABOUT ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS (EIP) Based in Palm Harbor, FL and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for 2019, 2020, 2021 by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Our recipe for success is a combination of world-class year-round lead generation, company culture, and dedication to our employees that’s reflected in everything from on-going training and coaching to our top-notch compensation plan. Our culture is built around our values of reliability, integrity, transparency, and commitment. We want our team to enjoy working in this environment. We’re devoted to our clients, but our true devotion is to our team members.